01270 260095 9 Ossmere Close, Sandbach, Cheshire CW11 1FB Chartered Accountants in Sandbach, Cheshire

Corporation Tax and Personal Tax

We can complete your tax return for you whether you are an individual or sole trader, partnership or limited company. We will ensure your tax coding and tax calculations and demands are correct so you pay the correct amount of tax.

J Clarke & Co will deal with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf and advise you on the tax implications of any changes you wish to make to your business or your personal life.

We will be proactive in contacting you early in the tax year to ensure we work with you to create a timetable that suits you and your business. In this way you will know when we will need to receive your information by and when we will require your time to review and agree the tax return. Also the earlier we receive the information to prepare your personal, partnership or corporation tax return the less or fees will be.

Chartered Accountants in Cheshire